- We will ensure youth realize their potential to become active, engaged, and thriving members of the community.
- Adopting schools such as Hearne Elementary by providing fresh fruits and veggies to kindergarten classes and Toboggans for Lil' Noggins.
- We offer on site programs: Home School YouthFit, Teen Synrgy, Youth Wellness Center, Game Room, Child Watch and Special Events.
- Experienced-based curriculum that integrates running: Girls on the Run and STRIDE.
- We will focus on a collaborative community approach that elevates well-being, prevention and health maintanence.
- We provide over 80 group fitness classes weekly that include Yoga, RX fitness, Zumba®, Spin, Boot Camp, Kettlebell, Piloxing Knockout®.
- Health clinics: Shots/Immunizations, Blood Pressure Checks, Diabetes Prevention, Special Seminars.
- We will foster social connectedness, strengthen support networks and encourage investment in our communities.
- We offer classes at Diversified Opportunities and hold classes for the Wilson Housing Authority residents.
- Emergency Preparedness Kits for Seniors, Food Drives, Book Drives, Christmas Gifts for children and Give A Kid A Bike.