We Change Lives
What is the Annual Campaign?
With your support, the Annual Campaign provides scholarship funds for deserving youth, families and seniors. By supporting the Annual Giving Campaign, you ensure that everyone, regardless of their circumstances or ability to pay, can benefit from YMCA programs and services.
Financial assistance keeps the Y available for children and families who need us most. We count on the generosity of our members and community to help people of all ages and from all walks of life be more healthy, confident, connected and secure. When you give to the Y, your gift will have a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
Where your donation goes:
- $25 builds strength and flexibility for a child through one session of Elementary Energy.
- $50 provides one session of Fit Friends for an intellectually challenged youth and their CAP staff person.
- $100 delivers one month of after school skill strengthening for an at-risk student.
- $250 teaches three children drown proofing self-confidence.
- $300 enables a senior to participate in RX Fitness and other camaraderie building classes for a year.
- $500 equips four girls with a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living through Girls on the Run.
- $1000 makes it possible for two families to enjoy the Y for a year.
How Can I Give?
Download a Commitment Card or pick one up at the Front Desk. You may drop it off the next time you are at the Y or mail it to:
WILSON FAMILY YMCA
3436 AIRPORT BLVD
WILSON, NC 27896
GIVE TO THE Y. IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY.